Wednesday, June 17, 2009


I had to wash her carseat. She had a cherry artic rush from Dairy Queen and we were almost home..I turned the corner and she gasped! She spilled slushy ALL OVER the back of the car and her seat! Thank goodness for leather interior! But her seat was bright red..I sprayed it with stain remover and most of it came out, thank goodness. The stuff stained her legs and hands! She had bright pink blobs all over her for like 2 days! Anyway..I had just put the carseat back together after washing it..and I went in the other room..a minute later I hear her saying "HELP!" she had buckled herself into her car seat and couldn't get back out! What a goof-ball!






Ashlynn and I getting ready to go swimming! Papa got her a cool new pool. It's inflatabel and about 2-3 feet deep on one side and it has an inflateable slide into a smaller pool at the bottom! There is a seat in the deeper end so I can sit in the water with her and cool off! All 3 of us were in it the other day! She's getting daring on the slide too! She will go down head first, backwards..pretty much whatever you tell her to try! She loves it! Thank you for buying it for us Papa!

2 comments:

  1. Cool and your all welcome, even if was for my home girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool way to post what's going on in your life!!! I am so glad I got to share a little bit of your life and silly niece Ashlyn's antics!! Miss you and glad to see all the good stuff you get to do! Don't have to worry about the rain much huh?
    Auntie Janet

    ReplyDelete