Saturday, June 20, 2009

I think we have a future professional bowler on our hands!



We went bowling this evening. Me, personally, I am terrible at bowling. I don't think that I have ever broke 100. Ashlynn on the other hand..she's great! Obviously she had bumpers on her lane..but she went out there, put the ball right by the foul line, and rolled it as hard as she could! One time she even kicked the bowling ball! This is her and Daddy bowling, he helped her a few time just to get the ball moving a little faster..she would start the roll then he would nudge it a little to get it down the lane in less than 5 minutes!



I don't have any good pictures of her looking at the camera..there was just too much going on in this place for her to hold still long enough to smile for the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the two of them so cute!!! Erica next time need pictures of you bowling also. Love you guys and miss you - Grammy

    ReplyDelete