skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
She came out of her playroom like this! "Do I look Boo-full Momma?!" As you may or may-not be able to tell she has purple lipstick all over her face!
1 comment:
Anonymous
June 20, 2009 at 11:26 AM
She is absolutely boo-ti-ful!!!! Pink is a great color for her. Grammy
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The York Family
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(17)
►
August
(8)
▼
June
(9)
I think we have a future professional bowler on ou...
Here she is bowling all by herself! She bowled 3 g...
Here is the score card after our 3rd and final gam...
Ashlynn practing ballet!
I love these pigtail buns! They look so cute on he...
Ashlynn when she wakes in the morning!She f...
She came out of her playroom like this! "Do I look...
I had to wash her carseat. She had a cherry artic ...
We are now offically bloggers!
About Me
YorkEricaL
View my complete profile
She is absolutely boo-ti-ful!!!! Pink is a great color for her. Grammy
ReplyDelete